Singapore LIVE 2021
Singapore LIVE (SingLIVE) is an annual conference dedicated to cardiovascular intervention in the Asia-Pacific region. Its mission is to contribute to the advancement of education and information in the field of cardiac intervention in the Asia-Pacific region.
Hydrix Medical sponsored the opening seminar of SingaporeLIVE 2021 titled “It’s About Time”. The presentation hosted by renowned cardiac surgeon, Dr Leslie Lam, and featuring a panel of US Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) detailed the unique features of the world’s first FDA-approved, implanted cardiac monitoring device that can alert patients of an impending Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) event, which includes heart attacks and unstable angina.
This is a great opportunity to revisit this event and learn how the Guardian System is a better prompt than symptoms alone for detecting ST changes in patients who have had prior ACS events and who remain at high risk for recurrent ACS events. The surgical experience, the patient experience and a Q&A session was also part of the event.
Dr Leslie Lam
- Consultant Cardiologist, The Cardiac Centre Pte Ltd, Singapore
- Conferred Honorary D.Med (NUI) & Distinguished Graduate Award by UCD School of Medicine
- Performed Singapore’s First-In-World Angelmed Guardian® AMSG3 Implants
Dr David Fischell
- Co-founder and Chairman of Angel Medical Systems
- A leading pioneer of diagnostic and therapeutic medical devices worldwide
- Designer of BX Velocity™ and Cypher™ coronary stents
- Developed 16 medical devices
Dr Kelly Tucker
- Director, Pacing and Electrophysiology Orange County Heart Institute & Research Center, Orange, California, USA
Dr Andrew Kaplan
- Renowned Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist, Cardiovascular Associates of Mesa, Arizona, USA
- Member of the Heart Rhythm Society and the American College of Cardiology.