Singapore LIVE 2021
Symposium on the AngelMed Guardian
INTRODUCING THE ANGELMED GUARDIAN – THE WORLD’S FIRST IMPLANTABLE ACS PATIENT ALERTING SYSTEM
Friday January 22, 10:00 – 10:55 AM (+8 GMT)
Who Should Attend:
- Interventional and clinical cardiologists
- Cath lab and ICU nurses
- Cardiac technologists
- Researchers and research coordinators
- Healthcare industry professionals
Singapore LIVE (SingLIVE) is an annual conference dedicated to cardiovascular intervention in the Asia-Pacific region. Its mission is to contribute to the advancement of education and information in the field of cardiac intervention in the Asia-Pacific region.
Hydrix Medical is proud to be sponsoring a symposium featuring renowned medical professionals and cardiac surgeons discussing the AngelMed Guardian System, the world’s first implantable Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) patient alerting system.
This is an opportunity to learn how the Guardian System is a better prompt than symptoms alone for detecting ST changes in patients who have had prior ACS events and who remain at high risk for recurrent ACS events. The surgical experience, the patient experience and opportunity for Q&A will all be part of the session.
Dr Leslie Lam
- Consultant Cardiologist, The Cardiac Centre Pte Ltd, Singapore
- Conferred Honorary D.Med (NUI) & Distinguished Graduate Award by UCD School of Medicine
- Performed Singapore’s First-In-World Angelmed Guardian® AMSG3 Implants
Dr David Fischell
- Co-founder and Chairman of Angel Medical Systems
- A leading pioneer of diagnostic and therapeutic medical devices worldwide
- Designer of BX Velocity™ and Cypher™ coronary stents
- Developed 16 medical devices
Dr Kelly Tucker
- Director, Pacing and Electrophysiology Orange County Heart Institute & Research Center, Orange, California, USA
Dr Andrew Kaplan
- Renowned Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist, Cardiovascular Associates of Mesa, Arizona, USA
- Member of the Heart Rhythm Society and the American College of Cardiology.